Embroidery Penguin Class: Learn To Make An Embroidery Penguin (Include Pattern)
Learn the basics of embroidery and create a whimsical embroidery penguin in this class! For beginners to advanced crafters.
Make your own wintry penguin embroidery in this creative stitch class, which is perfect for both beginners & more experienced crafters! You will learn how to use back stitch, straight stitches, French knots & beads to create interesting fill patterns and lots of texture.
Skill Level: Beginner (Start Learning Something New)
Class Duration: 56 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Kirsty Freeman
Format: This is an online class for a embroidery penguin. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Embroidery Penguin
- Printed Penguin Pattern (PDF Supplied with the Class – Please Print to Scale)
- Penguin Colour Chart (PDF Supplied with the Class – Just For Reference, You Don’t Need to Print!)
- A Lightbox or Bright Window
- Masking Tape
- Heat Erasable Pen & Hairdryer (a Normal Pencil/Pen will be fine if not)
- Embroidery Scissors
- Fabric Scissors
- 5” Embroidery Hoop
- Size 3 Embroidery Needle
- Size 10 Beading Needle
- 22cm x 22cm Duck Egg Blue Linen Fabric
- 22cm x 22cm Scrap Fabric
- 4x 8m Skeins of DMC Stranded Cotton (1x Skein of Each Shade: BLANC, 169, 535, 310)
- Size 11 Seed Beads (Approx. 2x Black, 150x Grey, 60x White)
- Thin Thread for Adding Beads (Used in class is a Bobbin of Polyester Machine Thread)
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.