Embroidery Transfer Patterns Class: Learn Embroidery To Fabric (Includes Pattern)
Embroidery transfer patterns tutorials are the perfect way to learn to transfer your embroidery design to fabric! Five different techniques to learn!
Learn some techniques for transfer your embroidery design into fabric, along the way this class will share with some tips and the best design.
Skill Level: Novice (someone beginning to learn skill)
Class Duration: 21 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Ana Santaniello
Format: This is an online class for a embroidery transfer patterns. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Embroidery Transfer Patterns
- Heat erasable pen, water erasable pen, a normal pen, or a permanent market (this class will show you the differences and the pros and cons)
- Embroidery hoop (the size you prefer)
- Some fabric (the one you prefer)
For tulle technique:
- Tulle fabric (big as your design)
For the light box technique:
- Light box (you also can use a window)
- Light weight or translucent fabric
For the graphite paper technique:
- Graphite paper
- Nail dotting tool or a ball point pen (it’s better if doesn’t work)
- Some tape
For the iron-on transfer pen:
- Iron-on transfer pen
- Tracing paper
For the prick and pounce technique:
- Tracing paper
- A prick (you can also use a needle)
- Pounce powder
- Some soft surface such as felt or eva foam sheet
- Pounce pad or some cotton disc
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.