French Knot Embroidery Class: Learn French Knot Embroidery (Includes Pattern)
Learn how to create beautiful French Knot embroidery designs with this easy-to-follow tutorial. Discover the basics of French Knots.
Create a lovely floral embroidery hoop design and learn how to create French knots using them in three different ways for a beautiful result.
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner (very much still learning but confident to try something harder)
Class Duration: 27 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Caroline Madaher
Format: This is an online class for a french knot embroidery. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the French Knot Embroidery
- PDF pattern print out
- 6 Inch embroidery hoop
- 10 X 10 inch square of linen base fabric
- Cotton embroidery thread colours can be your choice. (DMC thread used in this class)
- This class used DMC 3608 pink, DMC 3752 blue, DMC 3822 yellow, DMC 3347 green, DMC 3053 Light green, DMC 840 pale brown
- Wool Embroidery/tapestry thread. (This class used Paternayan Persian yarn colour 911)
- Embroidery needle
- Please note: DMC thread is made up of 6 strands and throughout this project we use 3 strands of thread
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.