Saguaro Cactus Pin Cushion (Includes Pattern)
This is a fairly quick and easy project with minimal material requirements. You will learn how to make a pin cushion sized saguaro cactus, complete with flowers if desired. You will learn to sew shaped fabric strips together to create the body of the cactus as well as sew a dart, stuff the project and ladder stitch.
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
Class Duration: 42 minutes
Teacher: Rena Dearden
- 1 fat quarter of quality cotton fabric ( Or grab your scraps for a great scrap buster! )
- Matching thread
- ~2-3oz of fiber filling ( Poly-fill )
- 2″ diameter small pot, such as mini tera cotta pots ( Optional )
- 3-5 small white fake flowers ( Optional )
- Sewing Machine
- Stuffing stick ( Such as chopstick )
- Straight pins
- Sewing needle
This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.