Shooting Star Bean Bag Game
(or 1 credits)
This Shooting Star Bean Bag Game pattern is a quick, fun sew that creates a family-friendly game. The goal of the game is to get the star bean bags into the ring. Twist it up and change the shape of the ring to create different challenges. Appropriate for all age levels, it can be used indoors or outdoors and makes a perfect handmade gift for any time of the year!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished ring is 5 inches wide by 84 inches long and the finished star bags are 7 inches wide by 7 inches long.
• Make in all the same or different colors
• Change the shape of the ring for different games
• Beginner friendly
• Stars for playing the game
• Appropriate for all ages
• Great gift that can be sewn in an afternoon
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Filling for the Stars and Ring - Beans/rice can be used to add weight to the Stars. Another great alternative is poly pellets as bean/rice can be damaged or get soggy if they get wet. Make sure to use a filling which is non-flammable, and age & safety appropriate for the person who will be using or receiving the toy.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Such a lovely, and simple pattern to make, my grand daughter absolutely loves playing with hers. It’s perfect for her hand/eye co ordination!”
Buy More Credits