Tool Roll Organizer (Includes Pattern)
Learn how to make a versatile tool roll organizer for the handy person in your life who needs a portable way to store their tools. This pattern is easy to modify for makeup brushes, knitting needles, and many other uses. It makes a great gift.
SKILL LEVEL: ADVENTUROUS BEGINNER
Class Duration: 62 minutes
Teacher: Tori James
- 1/2 yard (.5 m) exterior fabric (thick or heavy duty fabrics like canvas or vinyl)
- 1/2 yard (.5 m) lining fabric (quilting cotton)
- 14″ x 4.5″ (36 x 12 cm) optional clear vinyl
- 14″ (36 cm) zipper or zipper tape
- 1.5 yards (1.4 m) 1″/2.5cm wide webbing
- 22″ (56 cm) 1″/2.5cm wide elastic
- (2) 1″/2.5cm wide plastic buckles
- 78″ (2 m) double fold bias tape, 1/2″ (1.3cm) wide
This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.