Welcome Home Apron (Includes Pattern)
The Welcome Home Apron is a fantastic quick project for any beginner to experienced seamstress! Make it even easier and quicker by using pre-made bias tape! Only three fabrics needed. Tips are also included to help adjust the bust and skirt to best flatter your figure. Welcome family and friends into your home with wonderful meals or treats wearing a sassy new apron! Happy sewing!
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
Class Duration: 64 minutes
Teacher: Janel Metsker
- 5/8 yard for top and straps or 3/8 yard for top and 2 packages (3 yards each) of extra wide double fold 1/2″ bias tape
- 3/8 Yard for Waistband Tie
- 3/4 Yard for Skirt
- Coordinating Thread
- Sewing Machine
- Cutting Mat (Recommend 24″X36″ Size)
- Rotary Cutter
- Quilter’s 24″ Acrylic Ruler
- Wonder Clips or Pins
- Hem Gauge or Hot Hemmer
- Ironing Board or Wool Pressing Mat
Tips for choosing colors:
- Choose any favorite medium to large scale print for the skirt bottom.
- Find two coordinating solid or blending fabrics for the apron top and waistband tie that accent the colors in your skirt print.
This is an online class. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.